Friday, 5 October 2012

How to hack a Facebook account for FREE 2012

Today I will tell you how to hack a Facebook account for free. It's totally online Facebook hacking service, you just need to go to their website, enter the Facebook account and then use their system to hack the account password.

Here is their website: How to hack a Facebook account

Watch this video demo, they show how they hack Facebook accounts:




And now, you can visit their website: How to hack a Facebook account

Dont try to hack your cheating girl friend Facebook account. It's illegal!

Good luck!

12 comments:

  1. hey i want ur help 2 download this software

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLS help me to get back my fb acct!! seriously i need my fb back! It contains important things inside! well i have tried to use this method but reach the part of decryt password...i cant acess it..I hope you can solve my problems asap! thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could nt download it i dont know y plz can u send me it on my id itscutipie11@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey plz hacked this facebook account plz inamk7976@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hack fb id 100003112293934

    ReplyDelete
  6. how to find security code they r not giving

    ReplyDelete
  7. recover my id password v.shivrajsinh@yahoo.com plz plz my email valashivrajsinh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. plz send me link to download this file to nk14414@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please hack this account.. dyalogltd@hotmail.com
    send to samkhn112233@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey pleaz this facebook account plz yasmin-e29@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please hack this account Hashim_safi2007@hotmail.com please send it to kimhyuna.003@gmail.com need it now asap

    ReplyDelete